How do our Live Chat Agents Interact?
15-minute setup. Try our 24/7 Live Chat Service and see first-hand how our real, live agents triple your Lead Conversions.
1 Sign up
Signup for the 14-day free trial.
2 Add code
Add few lines of chat code to your site. We do this for you if you don't have a tech.
3 Approve Script
Approve the Agent Script we send your way & Chat Goes Live!
We politely greet each visitor to your website before they have a chance to navigate away.
Our highly-trained operators interact with visitors and collect information about their situation.
We Summarise the conversation and connect the web visitor with your team.
WebsiteChat connects immediately with prospective clients and increases your conversion rate.
When a visitor arrives at your website, they are given a few moments to navigate and then a proactive chat window appears.
So yes, it works for you and your customers by initiating engagement. Stats show that engaged customers spend more time on your site and experience higher levels of satisfaction. It’s a win-win for your business and its customers.
How exactly do we capture leads with a human touch? Here’s a sample conversation:
Hi, do you need any assistance with your personal injury case?
Yes. I was in an accident about 2 months ago. My car was totaled. According to the police report, the other party was at fault. I have no physical injuries. Just headaches for a month.
I am sorry to hear this happened. May I have your first and last name, please?
Thanks, Kevin. May I know when and what city/state did this take place in?
June 24. Melbourne, VIC. I was driving straight ahead. No stop sign, no traffic light. Car in opposite direction made a left turn, and I hit the car. 2 air bags were deployed. My arms were numb for a few hours. Unable to release seat belt. Went to ER.
Thank you for the details, Kevin. I recommend you speak with one of our Lawyers who can review your case details and provide you with options moving forward. In order to assist you better may I have your phone number and email address, please?
Sure, (03) **** ****, k*******@******.com.au
Thanks. May I know what is the best time during the day when our staff can call you to discuss this further?
Tomorrow morning at 10 AM.
Thanks for all your help today.
You're welcome. Thank you for contacting us. Expect to hear from us soon and don’t hesitate to come back if you have any questions!
- Greeting A welcome message to initiate the chat. It’s Customisable.
- Assistance Needed Visitor shares basic details of what the assistance is required for.
- Name of VisitorAgent gets visitor’s first and last name.
- Location/Region Confirmation of location in order to determine if it falls within the actual service area.
- Lead Information The most important part, contact information is taken.
- Scheduling/Appointment Preference The agent confirms the best time slot for either a visit or a call from the office.
- Attempt Live Call Connect Ensuring visitor's convenience, a call is placed to connect them with the office then and there.
- Ending/Closing The statement taking the chat session towards end.
No Thanks! My Static Contact Us Forms will do a Better Job at Converting than Actual Humans Available for Chat 24/7.